This is an agreement between Arunima Sen Pathak, Life & Image Coach (referred to as “Coach”) and the person listed in the Contact Information fields (referred to as “Client”). By signing this document, The Client agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- The Client understands that coaching is an ongoing, professional relationship designed to help the Client achieve his/her desired results in work and in life. The relationship between Coach and Client is Co-Creative, meaning both are equals in the coaching process. Coaching is not therapy. If the Client desires therapy he/she should seek the services of a trained therapist.
Policies & Procedures
- There will be no restriction on number of exchanges, time or date pertaining to coaching, only with exception to the circumstance when either Coach or Client has no access to internet.
Telephonic or In Personal Coaching
- The Client is responsible for scheduling coaching at least five days in advance. Both the Coach and the Client agree to be on time for sessions and turn off cell phones and eliminate other potential distractions during the session.
- If the Client must cancel, he/she must do so within 24 hours. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
- Rs. 1500.00 per week for sessions on email. For in person or telephone coaching, per session fees is Rs. 1500.00, in which, each session duration is of one hour. Fees must be paid in advance via PayTM or bank transfer, according to the invoice, which will be mailed to the Client between 20th and 25th of each month for the coming month.
- The Coach will hold all information disclosed during the coaching sessions in confidence.
- With the Client’s permission, the Coach may use examples or stories from coaching in a respectful way in published writings, when discussing coaching work publicly or when working with other clients, potential clients or coaches. Potentially identifying specific details will always be changed and no names will ever be used or shared.
Coach Expectations & Responsibilities
The Coach promises to do the following.
- Facilitate the Client’s progress toward his or her goals throughout the coaching process.
- Employ standard coaching techniques, including questioning, assessments, feedback, ideas, and challenges.
- Create a safe space for the Client to freely play with new ideas and insights, generate new understandings, explore possibilities and clarify actions without the risk of judgment.
- Help the Client translate ideas into concrete goals, plans and actionable next steps.
- Encourage the Client to make deliberate decisions and help him or her keep the promises made.
- Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set forth by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Please see www.coachfederation.org/ethics for complete ethics and standards.
Client Expectations & Responsibilities
The Client promises to do the following.
- Understand that coaching is not therapy or counseling and attest that the Client is not currently experiencing any mental obstacles, such as depression, that would interfere with the ability to be coached.
- Be on time for all coaching appointments as scheduled and to give at least 24 hours notice if the Client needs to cancel.
- Take an active role in the coaching process and to follow through on action steps.
- Allow the coach to facilitate the discovery process, and to freely share the insights experienced.
- Be open, honest and authentic with the Coach.
- Take responsibility for the goals and next actions developed through the coaching process and understand results are dependent on them.
- Client takes ownership of his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results.
- Share feelings with the Coach if at any time the Client feels the coaching relationship or process is not working and work toward a mutually acceptable solution. Coach & Client should both realize that communication via telephone or email entails extra challenges since they can not see body language, facial expressions, etc. Therefore they should give each other plenty of latitude, and promptly ask for clarification if there is a mis-connection.
Termination & Refund Policy
- This agreement may be terminated by either party with at least seven days written notice to the other.
- After the Coaching program has begun, any unused sessions will not be refunded, but may be rescheduled for up to 12 months after the initial payment.